Sunday, January 01, 2012

Second Annual Obligatory Post

Well, I certainly hope you all had a good celebration to herald in a new year full of the same kinds of mistakes and overall bullshit antics that make our lives so incredibly fun.

Keeping with the tradition started last year, this is the annual Obligatory Post, where I join everyone else in making promises that I likely won't be able to keep, but will do my best to aspire towards, anyway.

I'm currently sitting here at a friend's house, bantering back and forth with him about a future project that we have some very real aspirations for. The only problem with this is that our personalities clash a good bit, due to constant miscommunication.

Admittedly, this is mostly my fault.

Anyway, without taking that overly-critical path, I just figured I'd take some time to catch everyone up about things. I've been mentioning to various writing projects all year long - some of which were surprisingly well-received. I want to assure all those interested that those projects haven't been forgotten, only delayed.

I've been on a severe time crunch this month, working myself at my day job half to death to be able to afford a very important ticket, as well as the time off being taken that will follow, starting today. I've not had time to do much of anything but work this job, hence why my posts have been irregular lately, and why they've not really been following the theme I was trying to set down.

Don't worry; the next time that I make another post, I want it to be the follow-up to the basis of my philosophy. I really want to share this idea with you all, and I do have plans on continuing the short story snippet that I posted a few months back. That particular project has just hit a brick wall.

I also decided to open a Twitter account so that it would make it easier for those of you who don't have blogger accounts to follow me if you are interested.

I will probably be silent for the next two weeks, not making another post until probably exactly 14 days from today. If it does happen, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Well, that's about it. Be safe, and try not to break any promises.

Okay?

3 comments:

Pojut said...

I promise not to break any promises.

What...wut?

Rob said...

Well said, Pojut. Well said.

Anonymous said...

Research has proven that a therapeutic gay sizegenetics and an erotic male sizegenetics greatly reduce the number of discomfort and pain that one feels after surgery. They can be a very big benefit to those people who must be up and running and back to normal at the short space of time. Whether a person is into a therapeutic gay sizegenetics or an erotic male sizegenetics it's crucial that you choose and identify and find the best masseur or sizegenetics therapist who possess the majority of the right qualities and skills. You should come across some therapeutic gay sizegenetics therapists who may not aspire to perform an erotic male sizegenetics likewise the exact opposite is also true.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/